Stone Circle hello daughter; bye, son
201 Posts
Ooc —
Leta beamed when he mentioned he was proud of her; the praise warmed her inside and out. Moving to nose him again, and offering a playful blech! at his very wet kiss, Leta soon settled alongside him to lay with him. She moved to rest her head against one large paw; she could no longer fit in between his arms and rest there like she used to, but she often liked to use whatever part of her father she could as a pillow. As he asked about her day, Leta said: well, I went hunting... I... I tried to get a few more rabbits but could only get this one, she admitted, ears flattening in shame for a moment before they flicked upward again, rebounding quickly: but I'll get better! Soon I'll bring you five hares to eat! And uhm, well, I wanted to look at the stars again tonight... she finished. Hunting took up most of her time today, thanks to the several failures. 

Leta had a question and wondered if her father might know. Hey, dad, so, you know how wolves have names??? Do you think that stars do, too??? She queried, her hazel eyes watching him with apt interest. Leta was a firm believer that her parents knew all, and if they didn't they always knew what direction to point her in.
Messages In This Thread
hello daughter; bye, son - by Leta - January 30, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: hello daughter; bye, son - by Greyback - January 30, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: hello daughter; bye, son - by Leta - January 30, 2020, 04:00 PM
RE: hello daughter; bye, son - by Greyback - January 30, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: hello daughter; bye, son - by Leta - January 30, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: hello daughter; bye, son - by Greyback - January 30, 2020, 05:39 PM
RE: hello daughter; bye, son - by Leta - February 10, 2020, 10:03 AM