Jade Fern Grove I'm blending into the grass with my snake-thumb
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
Early morning. Cold, snowy, very unsurprising there. She hadn't wandered too far from the territory at this point, just taking a bit of a jaunt into the grove to see how things were doing there. She'd have to go back to the forest some other day to make sure it was still uninhabited -- she needed a few trips of finding nothing before she was confident that was the case. There were no such worries here. Hell, instead there was always the chance of finding something to eat, a new recruit... Any of that. 

That and she needed to clear her head. There was plenty for Arbiter to think about now. It was all on her -- which might not have been bad, but it certainly was different. Did she like it? Too early to tell. Probably a bit more wary than anything.

She raised her nose to the wind, seeking some answers to at least the most ordinary questions, whatever distractions happened to be out there. Nothing right this second. She walked on.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
I'm blending into the grass with my snake-thumb - by Arbiter - February 05, 2020, 01:47 AM