Jade Fern Grove I'm blending into the grass with my snake-thumb
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
I can't remember if this is set before or after she would have joined WBS, so I'm gonna assume that right now she can't smell the scent or whatever if so.

What was with some of these people? Perhaps Arbiter was just more irritable than usual, but the easier thing was for them to answer. Not answering, drew suspicion, and her brow creased slightly. Arbiter of Legion. She watched the other woman suspiciously, And if you were with the woman from the other forest, then you will know who I am. If not, then is there a reason you're on my pack's doorstep, or just moving through? She was protecting her home -- there would be no more packs settling up against hers if there was anything she could do about it.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
I'm blending into the grass with my snake-thumb - by Arbiter - February 05, 2020, 01:47 AM
RE: I'm blending into the grass with my snake-thumb - by Arbiter - March 04, 2020, 01:56 AM