Hoshor Plains Did everyone see that? Because I will not be doing it again.
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
I love your imagery! Always inspirational. Sorry for the delay, took a bit of a break.

Awkward the fumbling of words spill from the bearish wolf. Far less imposing than his bulk is his attitude, though the mercenary ties for Evergreen aren’t to be underestimated. His mismatched gaze holds failures that he’s learned from, and overtime and teachings of Ira, he’s grown to be a decent fighter. With time to renew muscle, perhaps he’ll get better.
He’s never one to throw down unless provoked, however, and thus, the situation spills out from a potential dangerous encounter to a trade of information. Though Eve is optimistic, he isn’t naive enough to trust the wayward traveler so easily. A grin is all he offers in response to his promise. Hopeful, yet not willing to turn his back after he’s trusted in the past and the consequences that followed.
Kaistleoki, m— he cuts off, not his pack anymore. A pack focusing on new beginnings and earning trades. We are typically located in the River north, but are here in the Plains for now. A temporary solution from the disasters that came just before winter. With spring on the horizon and possible additions to the pack, however, the River is likely to become theirs once more soon enough.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Did everyone see that? Because I will not be doing it again. - by Evergreen - February 19, 2020, 08:30 AM