Emberwood the days feel like years when I'm alone
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Something was wrong here. Numbers were dwindling, even she could see that. The scents of those she loved and cared for had begun to thin ages ago, while she slept. Now, there was little left but the fading memories of each of them.

Ibis was still weak but she couldn't sit still; she trailed through the woods at a sombre pace. Here was where she had taken her first glance upon the Emberwood — and over there, the meeting place of the counsel. A sigh pulls its way from her, heavier than all of her years. How short her life has been! How little she has to show for it.

The girl sinks in to herself, hunched at first and then sitting against a patch of melting snow, feeling smaller by the moment.
Messages In This Thread
the days feel like years when I'm alone - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 17, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: the days feel like years when I'm alone - by Sarah - February 23, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: the days feel like years when I'm alone - by Sarah - February 28, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: the days feel like years when I'm alone - by Sarah - March 01, 2020, 09:21 AM