Moonspear early wonders
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
[Image: Wolf-Stretching_art.jpg&v=1492450283]

"I start my day doing so; the events of the day are not required." Even if it was simple walking around, Desdemona does it every morning. A habit and ritual, she would never start the day without doing so, and felt uncomfortable if it was disturbed. She was thankful he did not stop her, only after she had done so and asked with a curiosity. One could never not be prepared, and she enjoyed feeling active within the legs regardless of what was to come. Hunting, patrolling, exploring of sparring, she would always be up for the par.

She noticed his leg, but said nothing. Plenty of wolves can manage without one albiet difficulty, especially loners, "sure." She figured though, without a leg balance would be hard. Though that itself was quite a simple feat to fix, and so Desdemona walked toward a tree, looking back to make sure he was watching. She lifted upright upon the tree, paws high up as legs stayed low. It was like a regular stretch on the ground, but lift upper paws high up while forcing legs to the floor, putting pressure upon the tree. It felt nice for her back as well, while slightly bending toward the movements. 

"it will be easier for you." When she was done and hopped off, Desdemona motioned him to the tree to do the same. Balance would be simple with it's help.
Messages In This Thread
early wonders - by RIP Desdemona - February 22, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: early wonders - by Nikai - February 25, 2020, 04:55 AM
RE: early wonders - by RIP Desdemona - February 25, 2020, 06:06 PM
RE: early wonders - by Nikai - February 27, 2020, 02:54 AM
RE: early wonders - by RIP Desdemona - February 27, 2020, 10:26 PM
RE: early wonders - by Nikai - March 06, 2020, 03:03 AM