Neverwinter Forest dino, did you see the news piece? what a story!
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
It was true that with a mouth full of food and the oddity of her tongue, it was hard understanding what she had said. It took Kyr a moment, fitting with a cocked head in question. She had been able to make out 'tell' and 'about you' in a questioning manner to which Vallkyrie smirked at the woman's full fish face. Of course they traded names after their previous hunt and Kyr had explained she recently had set up in a pack in this forest after many months of traveling as a loner with a single partner, @Belharra. She often traveled between being a hunter and taking to scouting. Ying's knowledge of her didnt go beyond that and it seemed she was curious for more. 

Well, after I turned a year old is when I decided to go off on my own. As many children did when they got to learning how to care for themselves. I come from a peninsula called Torbine. Our family pack was very large, an Empire . Its been ruled under our blood for generations. Even with different sanctions living outside of the central 'hub' if you will, there was a lot of competition. I love my family, I do and I'm proud of it, but I wanted to go somewhere where I wasnt just another number, another Archer. Somewhere my skills were truly needed and I could rise from it. 

When she was finished, she lowered her head and took a strip of fish, chewing and swallowing quick. What about you? She spoke in between licking her jawline. What was your home pack like?
Messages In This Thread
dino, did you see the news piece? what a story! - by Ying - February 25, 2020, 08:09 AM
RE: dino, did you see the news piece? what a story! - by Vallkyrie - March 05, 2020, 03:30 PM