Neverwinter Forest dino, did you see the news piece? what a story!
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
When Ying goes to answer Kyr is it only to not answer at all, saying she didn't want to speak up of her childhood years. It made Kyr's ears fall and a bit of a saddened look to cross her mug. I got ya. She understood enough that her past wasnt a good one enough to where Ying didnt want to mention it and Kyr had no interest in pushing. While Torbine had been a strict upbringing with much training and proving your worth the dark coated woman wouldnt take it back for anything. It's what gave her the knowledge and skills she had today. 

Going back to eating a bit, her previous sour features could be turned back to happy expression when Ying mentioned her ventures and how she was doing good at least now. She laughs at the thought of 'stinky places'. If your meaning the beach, I always liked the scent. Like hunting there too. But I dont think I'd live directly on a beach. It's too open and I'd be weary of flooding. I like the forest. So many hidden treasures, lots of prey, cover, places for dens... She felt she had chosen wisely.
Messages In This Thread
dino, did you see the news piece? what a story! - by Ying - February 25, 2020, 08:09 AM
RE: dino, did you see the news piece? what a story! - by Vallkyrie - March 13, 2020, 08:33 AM