Blackfeather Woods People built churches for you, and fought wars in your name, and you did nothing.
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
slight pp i can edit if you don't like :)

"Say you'll help me, brother.

His brow furrowed at her words, and he looked away. This wouldn't be easy. Even contemplating the thought of creating another pack, of leading another pack was heart wrenching. He raised his head to the sky, his green orbs landing on the clouds above. He sighed, heavily. Could they do it again? He contemplated. Should they do it again? Came just as fast.

She took a hesitant step towards him, recovering the ground he had put between them. Finally his gaze drifted down to her, his expression calm as he deliberated. He didn't blink, or shift his gaze. He simply stared at her, eyes locked. He took a deep breath, and a small almost pitiful smile came to his lips. His shoulders relaxed, and he deflated some. But he had come to a decision.

"I'll have to trust your judgment, little sister." Last time it had been his effort that carried them from the dark hollows of Blackfeather, and now it was her turn. She almost reminded him of himself, at least before the glacier. He could only hope that she was luckier than himself. "I could never say no to you. Of course I'll stand beside you."

And once again the Ateneq family would rise.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}