Porcupine Ridge Pockets full of stones.
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Adding the others to the list of tags of the journey! @Tobias, @Vespera, @Sativa. @Yuudai and @Hiromi since at this point they left Emberwood and I assume they followed along!

The journey was long. Reiko had trekked further on her own, but it felt different with a group rather than on her own. There were more to keep an eye on, more to feed, more to hide should danger some their way. She was more tired mentally than physically, constantly keeping an eye out as they followed the lead toward Kaistleoki. Though her pads sore from the stone, it was nothing to the excitement she felt for seeing Ira and Evergreen again, as well as Speedy and the others. Already she had met up with Yuudai and Hiromi, two who filled her up with so much hope - it made it hard to camp here for the time being and let everyone rest. 

The princess was simply full of life, bursting with it; though surely should she take a seat and relax, sleep would come quick. So she didn't, not yet. Ibis nosed her shoulder gently, and in return Reiko leaned into it with her head, nuzzling the young woman as she walked by, back tracking for something... or someone? Catching the name on the wind, she shook her head softly in response. I don't know. I couldn't find her... Softly she closed the distance where Ibis stood, questioning where her Aunt may be.

Cerulean eyes wandered over to the two Izuka wolves who had recently found her, a soft sway in her tail was offered to them before turning her gaze back to Ibis. Reiko had found some of her lost beloved, but could it be the world was taxing them in exchange for another? With auds standing tall above her crown, she looked over the path they had just crossed - She is strong, I have faith she is okay. 

But unfortunately this time, the princess was wrong.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Pockets full of stones. - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 29, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: Pockets full of stones. - by Reiko - March 01, 2020, 07:17 PM
RE: Pockets full of stones. - by Vespera - March 01, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: Pockets full of stones. - by Yuudai - March 01, 2020, 07:51 PM
RE: Pockets full of stones. - by Hiromi - March 02, 2020, 12:19 AM
RE: Pockets full of stones. - by Tobias - March 02, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: Pockets full of stones. - by Kukulkan - March 09, 2020, 06:26 PM