Moonspear You make me feel
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
The wolf that came to meet her was the epitome of intimidating. Dark in color, muscled and powerful-looking, confidence in each step. Huā gulped down the rock in her throat like a cartoon character, sweating buckets in nervousness and straightening up her posture the best she could in her dizzy state.

This woman must be their leader- Hydra, as she recalled Ying saying. She very well had the appearance of a leader- and if for the first time in her life, Huā felt slightly envious of the woman's powerful, strong looking figure. The coastal girl feared she would never give off the appearance of an empress, with her dainty body and willowy limbs. She could only make up for it in the way which she spoke, or the confidence with which she carried herself. It was why she had to remind herself to tilt her chin up like she was taught as a little girl, to keep her posture dignified yet with a feminine charm. Perhaps her mother's scolding would turn out useful after all. 

The woman wastes no time, not bothering to appease her with friendly greetings of any sort. Her voice was powerful like thunder, and Huā was so nervous in her presence that she nearly considered saying her farewell and booking it. Instead, she bows her head deeply, as she learned to do in the south. Rising up again, Greetings, Hydra... my name Huā. I am... as much as it pained her to say it at this time, Ying's sister. I come from coast, I empress there now, of pack called Yuèlóng. For my family, also for hurt people. She shares, pausing just momentarily as if to let Hydra process the information. My sister mention you, your pack. I come to talk about pack friendship... And for now, she would leave it at that, awaiting Hydra's words. She could only hope her stunted common would be understood.
Messages In This Thread
You make me feel - by Huā - March 03, 2020, 10:54 AM
RE: You make me feel - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 04:09 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Huā - March 03, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 08:12 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Huā - March 03, 2020, 08:28 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Huā - March 03, 2020, 09:20 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 09:37 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Huā - March 04, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: You make me feel - by Hydra - March 04, 2020, 12:26 AM