Porcupine Ridge Here, There And Everywhere
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
The subtle humility within the girl made Ibis' heart swell. She was reminded so strongly of her lost Lily in that moment; there was no way Ibis could stay truly offended or angry with anyone, especially with such a strong resemblance to someone she loved so very dearly. Offering the girl a small smile (which she realized wouldn't be seen because Vespera was looking down), she chuffed softly to garner her attention, hearing her quiet comments, which sounded more like a lamentation than anything. But she was right, too.

Of course I wish it. I wish everyone could be happy, and fed, and healthy, and together -- most of all, together. She sighed, and looked up at the sky as it began to transition through shades of varying darkness. In the morning there would be light, she told herself. All I want is a family that stays together. You know, I thought for a while... That I was cursed, she felt foolish for even voicing this, as childish as it sounded, but it was the truth. Ibis glanced to the girl and her smirk had become something a little bit stronger. Everyone leaves me. Except for Reiko -- so far.
Messages In This Thread
Here, There And Everywhere - by Vespera - March 06, 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 06, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Vespera - March 06, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 06, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Vespera - March 06, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 19, 2020, 09:24 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Vespera - March 19, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 19, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Vespera - March 19, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 23, 2020, 07:31 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Vespera - March 23, 2020, 07:43 PM