Stone Circle I will find any way to your wild heart
do justly, love mercy, walk humbly with thy God
75 Posts
Ooc —
Kaito let up a call for @Arlette, and paced along the side of Easthollow that bordered the valley out to Flycatcher Downs. He knew the way from here to Little Goat Mountain, knew the length of the trip. Less than a week, there and back - and maybe there was someone better to invite along, but his pale friend was the only one in Easthollow who had seemed even remotely interested in the art of healing. This, he reasoned, would be good practice for her. Besides, her mother seemed to agree. She had given him the permission to ask Arlette along, after all.

But would she even be interested in coming at all. He knew he hadn't been unfriendly recently, but he had built a wall around their friendship and his feelings following Vespera's exile, and that had already been two good months ago.

Oh well. He, at least, was quite tired of the distance he'd set with her. Hopefully she wouldn't tell him off... hopefully, spending some time away from Easthollow together would give them time to talk away from her father's prying eyes, and give them space to smooth out whatever rift he'd wedged between them...
Messages In This Thread
I will find any way to your wild heart - by Kaito - March 17, 2020, 06:47 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Arlette - March 18, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Kaito - March 26, 2020, 12:33 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Arlette - March 30, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Kaito - April 01, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Arlette - April 02, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Kaito - April 05, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: I will find any way to your wild heart - by Arlette - April 06, 2020, 05:30 AM