Stone Circle My heart was keeping time and we were dancing on the edge of something new
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Private 
@Siarut oh ho ho what could this be

The change came sudden, and not wholly unexpected. Yesterday had been a whirlwind of varying emotions, reactions, and aggression that she had no real reason to feel. Everything seemed to spark some level of ire in her, every little noise, every little wolf who dared breach the berth of her personal space, so Nanook had opted herself out of the social scene to simply recluse. To recollect, both to spare herself, and everyone around her, from the copper eyed devil the start of spring seemed to want to make her.

How vastly different this morning felt! She woke with an itch to leap and bound and run, and every shadow in the den she shared with her ice bear stood in muddied vibrancy in the darkness before the dawn. Nanook yearned to press in closer and not leave Siarut's side, but her legs wanted to move. She slipped out without speaking a word to her mate - only to come to hurtling back in moments later to deal his neck a series of nips to beckon him awake. "Sia! Siarut!" she hissed, urgent, and estatic. She didn't wait for him to respond before she whipped around and scurried out of their den, with only a call of, "Atii! Hurry! The sunrise, you'll miss it!" into the space behind her.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better