Stone Circle My heart was keeping time and we were dancing on the edge of something new
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn

He reacted as she had quite expected, but even his groaning and moaning and grumbling wouldn't dampen this little warrior's mood! She tsked at him between the scoff of a laugh, and insisted that, "every sunrise is special, nanuk, we saw yesterday's yesterday - " even though she had very much been sleeping through yesterday's, but that was beside the point - "and we will see today's today," and she pushed on forward until she reached the patch of ground that most clearly stared up at the sky. Snow sprayed out across the melting ground before her, and she spun around with head and ears and body tall, and wild fur pushed open by the gentle wind.

And Sia had only just emerged, and seemed so stunted in his progress that Nanook rolled her eyes and raced back to him again, to circle round probably more like a hound than the borealis she often mimicked on those cold Northern night. "Atii, nanuk!" she chided again, and after giving him a gentle push, she leapt in front of him and prepared to walk backward as he, presumably, would continue his march forward, blind, no doubt. She stared at him with her gaze of laughing copper. "You will not see much unless you open your eyes!"
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better