Ouroboros Spine These drums and hard snares bring out the worst in me
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
The call caused Vallkyrie to instantly freeze, tensing up at the sudden shout enough so it made the hairs along her spine stand on end.  The otter was gone in an instant, darting into the water and Kyr, in her crouch, now lifted up onto her full leggy height. Who's law?! She called, confused as ever as she darted her head around and then spotted the other woman in the distance. 

She was, well, beautiful. In ways, one might say they looked similar but this woman before Kyr had a more colorful aspect. Vallkyrie was stark black like darkness with a covered moon. From her throat down her chest and underbelly was a very opposite snowy white streak. Her eyes, a pale ice like glaciers, which locked on Q at this very moment. And Q? She was black too, but held a raven-like gloss that shown blue. Her undersides were grayed out, now white. And along her back was a sparkling of what Kyr at first had thought was snow, but was not. Her own eyes held to her with a seriousness, pale like Vallkyrie's and bet hinted with pale color. 

Though cautious, Kyr makes her way over to the young woman with equal curiosity. Her body is held erect, though her tail sweeps low as to not show any sign of domaince over her. She sniffs and smells the Spear, the familiar scent which Hydra and ber charge held. But it wasnt her, it was another - a ghostly pale girl, not even a year old whom demanded answer. Well, I was trying to hunt. But it looks like that got shot to shit. She finds herself shrugging, a smirk toying over her features as she tosses her gaze back to Q, whom obviously put a stop to that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: These drums and hard snares bring out the worst in me - by Vallkyrie - March 13, 2020, 01:13 PM