Ouroboros Spine These drums and hard snares bring out the worst in me
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
the first thing that popped into my head when i read your post: [Image: giphy.gif]

no clue! q replies and praimfaya tries to hide her disappointment. she doesn't respond because ...there was nothing to respond to in regards to the coconut debacle. the next question throws praimfaya for a bit of a loop and she starts as she looks at q. what a strange question; what a strange question but not precisely unwarranted given praimfaya's direct lineage. neither of her parents had been light-furred. it is from her aunt thyri that she learned she looked like gyda, like ragnar ...spoken by her aunt with a reverence that makes her think he, too was a heda.

i've been told i look like my grandmother and great-grand father. she says with an errant shrug of her shoulders. why does my fur color matter? praimfaya inquires with a soft bird-like cant of her head. why're you patterned as you are? she returns it in a way that could easily be described as playful.
Messages In This Thread
RE: These drums and hard snares bring out the worst in me - by RIP Praimfaya - March 24, 2020, 03:43 AM