Neverwinter Forest I hear the voice of the preacher from the back room
patron saint
are we all lost like you?
253 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
All Welcome 
After stopping at Rusalka, Theseus carried on toward Moonspear, thankful that the spire was an easy landmark to follow. He was eager to return, less to share his own findings, more hungry for news Hydra might have collected herself whilst he was away. No doubt the Queen had made better work of the time than he. Besides the witch, the other murderers still loomed heavy in his mind, faces he had only scents and fragmented imaginings of. Perhaps Hydra had slain them already, perhaps they still wandered abroad. He hoped for the former, expected the latter.

In either case, he would find out soon enough, and he decided to stop at Neverwinter before completing the final leg of his journey. Mal had been most helpful before, and seemingly at the heart of where the murderers had once rendevouzed. Theseus had every reason to believe the young leader would stand with him, and with Moonspear, as an ally in the pursuit.

The scents of Neverwinter ran as thick as ever, and bolstered now with numbers that weren't present before. Theseus took a moment to check if the mark of the murderers tested the line, but what he found surprised him, and his blinked in the sudden wash of memories the faintest thread pulled out --

Theseus offered the quickest jerk back, before he shook himself with a sharp upward swing of his head, and his voice punched the air, a call for @Mal directly.
with quiet words I'll lead you in
Messages In This Thread
I hear the voice of the preacher from the back room - by Merrit - March 22, 2020, 04:39 PM