Sun Mote Copse mandatory hugs every time you walk through the door.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Fig was relieved to see the humor on Bronco's face in response to his comment. It wasn't because of Bronco or Nellie that it was going to be weird to have siblings. It wasn't any one wolf in particular at all. It was just the whole situation. Being a big brother was a new experience for him. To step into that role almost simultaneously with the role of stepson to a near stranger and stepbrother to another near stranger and Nellie just added to the newness and the weirdness of it all.

Still, he smiled. And in that moment that Bronco began to elaborate on his agreement, it all suddenly felt a lot less weird. "Yeah, I know what you mean. My dad warned us ahead of time that he might want to find a new mate and have more kids," Fig commented conversationally, "I dunno, at the time it seemed like some far off thing, not like.. hey, I'm doing it next week... y'know? Guess it just takes time to get used to the idea. They do seem happy."

Fig paused thoughtfully, then grinned a little before adding with a nonchalant shrug, "My dad is pretty cool. I should warn you, though--He's a total dork about the stars. Careful if you run into him on a clear night. He can go for hours." He wagged his tail, smiling fondly.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: mandatory hugs every time you walk through the door. - by Figment - March 30, 2020, 12:55 PM