Northstar Vale I'll Follow the Sun
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Reiko seemed to be getting comfortable with the place by slightly submerging herself in the pool of warm water, the woman was relaxed at was at peace with herself. Vespera tilted her head a bit at the sight, if she found this place so relaxing, then why doesn't she go further into the water? Oh well, the cloaked woman began to plot behind the wisp's back. Reiko stated that the springs was connected to an outside garden so she named it after that. Vespera saying nothing, back up a little bit to gain some ground with a cheeky smirk on her face.

Once at a good distance, she rocketed herself forward with a powerful running start and with a swift crouch on the ground, the launched herself into the air with a powerful bounce and came crashing into the water. Vespera's weight caused a tsunami-like wave once she made contact with the water, her goal was to get Reiko wet in good fun. The water was warm and wrapped around her limbs like a soft blanket as her fur beautifully flowed in the water as she swam up to the surface muzzle first. Once she emerged with her face absolutely soaked, she gave Reiko a playful smirk, "I think it suits it," she gave a sly giggle.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
I'll Follow the Sun - by Vespera - March 23, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Reiko - March 23, 2020, 07:19 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Vespera - March 23, 2020, 07:30 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Reiko - March 24, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Vespera - March 27, 2020, 11:55 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Reiko - March 29, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Vespera - March 29, 2020, 08:32 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Reiko - March 30, 2020, 09:31 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Vespera - April 04, 2020, 09:41 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Reiko - April 06, 2020, 08:51 AM