Blackbeak Bluff dreams of gods and monsters
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
Aaaaah finally I can get to this <3

If only he could hear what was going on in that pretty little head of hers. Was he talking too much? The topic, was it appropriate or too personal between them? Though she did not make him nervous in particular, it was the opposite really. She had a soothing effect on the knight, Rosencrantz felt like he could truly be at ease in her presence despite how dangerous they both seem to be. There was no need for masks or lies, but he himself made him nervous. His second thoughts, regrets, anxieties for ruining whatever they had. He did have the tendency to fuck things up very suddenly.

As she spoke of both packs, Courtfall and Blackfeather Woods, he found himself yearning for that feeling. To know when something felt right. It was so strange to think anything was possible, almost like a fairy tale. His eye never failed to keep its attention on Tundra, even as she finished speaking and turned to him as if seeking answers, his gaze did not shy away. I would. He said with certainty after a while. 

It felt natural to say, but it did come with repercussions. How could he leave Rusalka after being there for so long? The familiar faces, they allowed him to remain for so long and were even building trust with their border patrol. Rosalyn even offered him a litter with her, but Tundra... that was a whole new thought. Could he choose? The answer was simple, if asked, he probably would. Leaving Rusalka wouldn't be easy... 

But with you, I'd have something Rusalka could possibly never give. Comfort. I can't quite explain it either... I simply miss you during our time apart. Unlike her, he didn't quite understand how he felt - it was similar to Rhaella... but different.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
dreams of gods and monsters - by Tundra - March 29, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Rosencrantz - March 29, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Tundra - March 29, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Rosencrantz - March 29, 2020, 04:08 PM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Tundra - March 31, 2020, 05:47 AM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Rosencrantz - March 31, 2020, 09:17 AM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Tundra - April 02, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Rosencrantz - April 02, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Tundra - April 03, 2020, 07:27 AM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Rosencrantz - April 03, 2020, 11:17 AM