Wapun Meadow I of the storm
185 Posts
Ooc —
Clay looked down and lowered his head as Valour rolled his eyes. He couldn't deal with the man being upset with him, not anymore. His stomach felt sick, his brain swollen, and the bitter taste of embarrassment flooding his mouth.

"I'm sorry," he whispered again, softer than last. He didn't like to admit he was wrong. The shame that always accompanied it made him feel small, feel weak and childish, and now more than ever he didn't want to feel that way in front of Valour. But perhaps, once more, he had made an error in confronting the agouti with such aggression. But he still felt angry at the fact Valour was taking his fear personal. "I'm scared of everyone!" he shouted, still looking at the ground until Valour screamed Nightwalkers!!!

Clay tore his head up and jumped back as Valour came at him. He cowered, unsure and taken aback by the male's sudden movements towards him. He didn't intend to topple over and crash... But he did so with a yelp of surprise before scrambling to his paws in haste. Perhaps Valour had seen the long scars that littered his hind and back; a reason for his fear of everyone. Clay hoped he hadn't, or if he did that he wouldn't say anything. .

But Valour was right, sort of, in his mind. He didn't want to keep being scared. To fight or run. He was just tired, and Clay wanted nothing more than to drop this whole argument and go sleep under some dugout tree. Or maybe he wanted to go back to how he used to feel around the boy.

Could he?

Tentatively, Clay licked his lips anxiously and stepped once towards valour, looking at him with wide eyes as he moved slowly. Perhaps it could be interpreted as some sort of stalk, or what was to come next as an attack. But in one leap Clay barrelled towards the Nightwalker as fast as he could, crashing into the boy with all his weight...

If Valour were to fear fangs touching his coat, or the searing pain of a bite—it did not come. No. Clay had simply tucked himself against his neck, hiding in the warmth and staying awfully still, holding his breath and bracing for some sort of disgust or push away.
Messages In This Thread
I of the storm - by Valour - March 31, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Clay - March 31, 2020, 05:33 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Valour - March 31, 2020, 08:53 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Clay - April 01, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Valour - April 02, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Clay - April 02, 2020, 06:18 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Valour - April 04, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Clay - April 07, 2020, 11:12 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Valour - April 08, 2020, 09:56 AM
RE: I of the storm - by Clay - April 09, 2020, 04:11 PM
RE: I of the storm - by Valour - April 11, 2020, 02:41 PM