Whitebark Stream And all I can do is just pour some tea for two
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Gonna go ahead and post without the other two, long enough wait!

Soon enough the kind man stepped out from the riverside pack's internal territory, her plush tail swaying in a greeting with a slight dip of her head on a salutation. As always, same here, Artyom. Smiling she seats herself from where she stood, gently draping the white plume of a tail of hers over her toes. Kavik and Grezig's scents lingered here still, giving her mild grief over their previous abandoning of Uaine wolves - but she wouldn't let that linger on her mind for too much longer than a brief note. 

Pleasantries. Her answer was simple, just a moment to meet a new friend to see how things were going, maybe share some news between them of any new happenings. We found a few of the lost members and settled in the Vale within the mountains, thought I could share our more permanent location should you decide to visit us one day. Happily, she chips her own news, something more upbeat and cheerful news than what they had the last time they met.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
RE: And all I can do is just pour some tea for two - by Reiko - April 11, 2020, 02:49 PM