Sun Mote Copse Maybe we can make a deal, maybe together we can get somewhere
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Fig hadn't even realized he was worried until Bronco's reassurance made him breathe a sigh of relief. He felt a jolt of pleasure at hearing how many there were--two girls and a boy! Three siblings! And one of them a brother! Fig took a moment to marvel over the idea of having a brother (while looking directly at his stepbrother, sorry dude) before shaking his head and snapping back into the present. His ears perked as he heard the sound of little squeaks and little grunts and he chuckled. "They sound healthy and happy," he commented with a grin as he gazed into the darkness.

It occurred to him suddenly that he wanted to hug Bronco. Or hug someone. He wondered if that would be weird. Then Towhee arrived with Meerkat, helping him sidestep that altogether. "Hey, little shoes!" Fig greeted enthusiastically, sliding onto his stomach to make his face more accessible for his sister's affectionate mauling. He blinked back towards the den as Phox gave instructions, then reached to bat at Towhee's paw to get her attention so he could relay the information.

-"Everyone's fine,"- he said and signed, trying to avoid Meerkat who I like to think was indeed trying to maul him but I'll leave that up to Kat, -"There are three--A boy and two girls. Niamh is tired, but fine. Haven't heard any names yet."- He added the latter with a glance at Bronco, then turned his attention back.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread