Northstar Vale i am a hallucination of myself at three years old
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
You have my sympathies. She returned his soft words with her own. Perhaps under different circumstances, but she too was away from her birth pack for such a long time. Hopefully, Atwood can eventually find his lost family members, if not, then she could only hope he could make new relationships among them here, in the Empire. 

Come! I'll show you around Atwood, welcome to the Reneian Empire. Whether you stay if temporary or longer, I do hope you will find some happiness here among us. With a nod, she invited him to walk alongside her as she prepared to show the young man around.

last post from me!
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i am a hallucination of myself at three years old - by Reiko - April 16, 2020, 12:26 PM