Northstar Vale State of My Head
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I was waiting to see if anyone else would join, but everyone seems busy irl! So here I am :P I'm also making this more present-day if that's okay!

It was about time that their little visitor would choose to either stay or make his way out of the vale and find somewhere else he found would be more suitable in his choice for a home. Her sides swelled and it was today that she was certain of her pregnancy... who the father was would always remain a mystery, all parties involved looking relatively the same - though she hopped they would belong to @Yuudai, as opposed to @Takeshi, despite the latter being her now-husband. 

Ignoring the thoughts that plagued her, pushing them back beyond her focus, she came up alongside Collision and offered a sway of her tail in a greeting. So? Have you come to a conclusion, Collision? Even as she hoped he would remain, they needed all the able-bodies that could protect them while good portions of their females were pregnant (assuming @Hiromi is now showing too, and Reiko just assumes @Ibis is from her little adventure. It isn’t certain!). But she wouldn't shackle him here either if he chose to go off on his own - it was not their right to take his freedom away, nor was it their way.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
State of My Head - by Collision - April 14, 2020, 03:24 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - April 21, 2020, 04:11 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - April 26, 2020, 07:46 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - April 27, 2020, 11:50 AM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - April 28, 2020, 07:15 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - April 29, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - May 03, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - May 03, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - May 03, 2020, 07:52 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - May 03, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - May 05, 2020, 09:36 PM