Northstar Vale State of My Head
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Everyone seems happy, she couldn't help but smile at his words. It made her oh so happy to hear that people were doing well and it wasn't a facade to hide from her their true feelings by being here. If an outsider could see it, it must be true! I'm so glad to hear it Collision. Especially about the training and getting to know the lands now that he was staying here. They needed scouts and guards, that was for certain.

But there was something else now that they needed to talk about. It pulled on her heartstrings, uncertain if she wanted to burden their newest member like this so suddenly; but if she was being honest, the Empress didn't have much of a choice. @Takeshi had shown his side, and @Yuudai was nowhere to be seen... well nowhere near her at least, his scent still lingered but she couldn't help but think the samurai was avoiding her.

Um! ... uh... Cerulean eyes fell to the ground, searching for her words in the blossoming greens, begging them to give her what verbal formula she lacked until I'm not sure if you have noticed... but I'm pregnant. finally, she spat it out. Her eyes lifting from the ground and onto him, afraid of what his expression would be but curious enough to see. Could you... possibly... keep an eye on me? As your first task, until the puppies come.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
State of My Head - by Collision - April 14, 2020, 03:24 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - April 21, 2020, 04:11 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - April 26, 2020, 07:46 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - April 27, 2020, 11:50 AM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - April 28, 2020, 07:15 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - April 29, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - May 03, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - May 03, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - May 03, 2020, 07:52 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - May 03, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - May 05, 2020, 09:36 PM