Greatwater Lake It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Unaware of Chai's self-esteem dropping, Reiko offered a curious glance to the woman's slightly different posture but couldn't quite put her toe on what might have happened other than their little game had dropped. 

He's great~ She lied, as naturally as she could despite the thudding in her chest growing stronger. If she wasn't trying to keep face around an old friend, not wanting to worry her with personal problems that she had most likely zero interest in, Reiko might have vomited right here and now. 

Some think of him as strange, but he really is sweet to me, I couldn't ask for a better husband. Once again, she tried to convince herself with her own words. @Takeshi scared her more than anything but still believed that in time, they would grow accustomed to each other's boundaries and would learn to eventually be the perfect husband and wife.

Just because they were still getting to know each other, that didn't mean he was terrible, right?
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Reiko - April 15, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet - by Reiko - May 18, 2020, 10:43 PM