Sun Mote Copse but who could know if i'm a traitor?
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Arcturus’s understanding remarks settled the embarrassment Fig was feeling until it was nearly erased. The yearling smiled, considering the idea. He hadn’t realized it until now, but he had grown to know the copse almost as well as he had the Grove or they Frosthawks’ territory. That was a comforting thought after feeling so very out of place when he and Phox had first arrived. Somewhere along the lines, he’d started to belong. He liked that.

Smiling to himself, he nodded his acceptance of the invitation. His ears perked in curiosity though. ”A badger?” Fig repeated questioning and trying to go back in his memory. Had he smelled it? He certainly prowled the borders enough that he likely had, but it didn’t stand out in his memory. ”Are they dangerous?” he asked, realizing he likely sounded naive. He didn’t care much though, not when the answer could be “yes” and so there were more important things to worry about rather than his reputation.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
but who could know if i'm a traitor? - by Arcturus - April 27, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: but who could know if i'm a traitor? - by Figment - May 04, 2020, 06:49 PM