Northstar Vale Tonight I feel like a shooting star, but I hope my shine will last much longer
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Even now she had a hard time saying those words, admitting to herself what had happened. Even after his questions, the words were stuck in her throat, a large lump of hard substance that choked them from ever becoming reality. Even as the stars twinkled and fell from the heavens above them, an event that was worthwhile to watch - the two were focused on one another. The tension was not only palpable but crushing

As much as she wanted to remain standing, the sheer pressure of it all had her legs giving out. Without the usual elegance, she fall onto her haunches and barely could hold her head up as it normally would. Ibis' words, Takeshi's and his actions, Yuudai's most recent venom, it was all too much. Do you really think that little of me that I would go behind your back and sleep with him? Her gaze shifted to anywhere else, anywhere than to focus on Yuudai's face. 

I really thought we'd be a family. A long pause lingered, nervously licking her lips before continuing her thought. It seems, I am the fool after all.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tonight I feel like a shooting star, but I hope my shine will last much longer - by Reiko - May 06, 2020, 09:29 PM