Northstar Vale Tonight I feel like a shooting star, but I hope my shine will last much longer
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
She hated the distance that grew between them, but it was necessary. It was right, she had to go and mask the little scent of Yuudai she already had gathered by being this close by rolling in the new blossoms before Takeshi could find her. So many precautions had to be taken, but they couldn't let this distrust and misinformation between them fester any further. It would tear the pack apart from the seams and quickly disperse all that they worked so hard to create. They already had a refugee in Awenfen, and others who sought a peaceful home like Atwood or Collision. 

If I can't raise my own young, how could anyone trust my decisions? Every move, despite every twist and turn that came with it, was thought for the better of everyone. They couldn't lose themselves like Uaine had, trust had to remain as the pillars to keep the pack together and safe. She had made so many promises. Of course you did... but if others knew? Could they trust you too after killing a pack member? Would you tell them of this to explain your reason?

Would he tell them all of their Empress' lack of ability to protect herself from such a thing? Again, Ibis' words cut through her remembering how awful it made her feel to 'let that happen' as if she hadn't fought to her capacity against it.. and failed once more as she did with that red woman last summer.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tonight I feel like a shooting star, but I hope my shine will last much longer - by Reiko - May 06, 2020, 10:30 PM