Noctisardor Bypass Come on, let's savor what we're falling for
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
She sort of wished she'd had a chance to tell him about them earlier. Perhaps that was how Merrick had managed to gain a pack -- he had learned how to talk well. She felt a little bad that Pheiros had needed to learn that the odd man was a liar, but on the other hand, best to survive with damaged honor rather than losing his life. Certainly a better ending in this case. But then, which part is the lie? No matter what is truth, his words aren't worth anything. I don't know where it was things went wrong for him. He had seemed normal enough as a youth, but he left without a word when he was old enough. A slight shrug then, Perhaps it was due to something after then. He had never acted like something was wrong when he'd been in the Hollow. So how were they supposed to have changed anything? I'd rather trust him to be dangerous and hope something else keeps him occupied, it's safer that way. A slight shrug, But if you have another suggestion, I'm open to it. But what was there really to do? He'd made threats and he was far away. As it were, their pack was still small enough that Arbiter had zero desire to risk any of her members. If they'd had a sizable contingent of proven warriors, then she might not care. If they were all hot air, then it really would be a waste.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: Come on, let's savor what we're falling for - by Arbiter - July 05, 2020, 08:19 PM