Haunted Wood Listen here, because it's who we are
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Seeing Vanity pissed he fought the instinctive response to wag his tail, to show he was sorry as a child would to a superior. Needing to actually remind himself of his position he stared her back in the eyes only moving to watch her tail rise boldly halfway, almost enough for him to be genuinely pissed off it was not for the fact that she looked away first her tone sounding as if she'd decided against saying anything that could have been circling around her mind. Surprising himself Valour responded by giving her a small smile, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he held back a teasing remark about her temper saving it for another time and instead nodding to her suggestion. "My thoughts exactly. I will be going alone, Hydra probably has given birth and we're on good terms ourselves not to mention that I want you and Serem to keep a really tight watch on the kids from now on. No wandering" he spoke firmly looking around just in case any of the kids were actually there and listening in "Not that you both aren't already, We have to enforce rules for their own good. Any child wanting to leave the territory must have an adult first. If any child sees a stranger at the borders they are to call for an adult immediately"  he was quick to reassure the hot tempered she wolf that it wasn't an attack on her parenting skills ending with the two new rules before nodding and standing up "That should be it. I'll let everyone know how it goes with Hydra" he didn't mention when he'd be leaving, not wanting to speak about how much his entire body hurt. Fight, heal, repeat...the cycle really seemed to be getting to him more so than it had ever before.
Last post from me!
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Listen here, because it's who we are - by Valour - May 20, 2020, 09:45 AM
RE: Listen here, because it's who we are - by Memory - May 20, 2020, 11:20 AM
RE: Listen here, because it's who we are - by Vanity - May 21, 2020, 09:54 AM
RE: Listen here, because it's who we are - by Valour - May 25, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: Listen here, because it's who we are - by Vanity - June 13, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: Listen here, because it's who we are - by Valour - June 28, 2020, 05:28 PM