Northstar Vale Risk It for The Biscuit
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Collision was a bit archaic about his thoughts. While he had absolutely nothing against a woman being a warrior and being the absolute strongest version of herself. He was still surprised that a woman would arrive to duel. Still--it was not the most shocking thing. 

She came and halted surprsingly near him. Enough so that he began to think she was coming straight in for the match. His ears rocked back against his head until the bubbly greeting erupted from her mouth. 

"Oh," His head atwixt in curiosity he offered an awkward smile, "Uh, hi," Talking to him could be much the equivalent of pulling teeth at times. 

She reeled on with why she came forth and Collision also found himself curious now. I mean...wouldn't she know if she had...participated in events that usually got one knocked up? Hell, honestly at this point he wouldn't be surprised given that it seemed every woman in this place was about ripe with literal fruit of her loins. 

"It would be my absolute pleasure," There was a statural difference between the two, but it would allow him to focus not on himself but his opponent. Equally, he did not want to cause any harm to her. He only wanted to get his blood rushing and his mind reeling.

"Ladies first?"
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
Risk It for The Biscuit - by Collision - May 20, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: Risk It for The Biscuit - by Saarthal - May 22, 2020, 09:24 AM
RE: Risk It for The Biscuit - by Collision - May 25, 2020, 10:47 PM
RE: Risk It for The Biscuit - by Saarthal - May 28, 2020, 05:46 AM
RE: Risk It for The Biscuit - by Collision - May 30, 2020, 10:17 PM
RE: Risk It for The Biscuit - by Saarthal - June 09, 2020, 10:30 AM
RE: Risk It for The Biscuit - by Collision - June 09, 2020, 12:35 PM