Northstar Vale I ask the traffic lights if it'll be alright.
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Ibis didn't have much else to say on the matter - in a way, Reiko had wished there was more. Something more to incriminate or show that Hime was more trustworthy, but instead, it seemed rather neutral. She rejected one man, but accepted a woman in need. She had to have seen something in him, something that maybe Ibis didn't and thus, Reiko might not have either. The Empress stand-in did say she would fix the pack, so maybe this was one of her steps. 

Pondering over Ibis' next question, her gaze dropped and she looked at the ground vacantly. Thinking. As the gears turned and she weighed every possibility. Even taking in Hiromi and Yuudai's possible reactions and objections to the woman being in their presence now after running from her into consideration. I'm... not certain. The words felt natural as if those were the true feelings.  I want to say no, but she's my only sibling. I... kind of have hope that she's honestly just trying to help.

A pause as she thought again, there was more, she had to say more on the matter - something had to be addressed. We just need to keep a close eye on her, and hope she's honest. This is a place of renewal after all. And who's to say Hime couldn't change as well? It wasn't her place to judge her sister should she be seeking a new slate between family.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread