Northstar Vale I ask the traffic lights if it'll be alright.
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
She hoped what she said was a good decision. Ibis didn't question it which was in a way both stressful to think that maybe Ibis didn't want to speak up in fear of upsetting the Empress during this time, as well as soothing that perhaps the young Queen also agreed with the decision made. Oh the ambiguity of leading, did you make a good decision could only be answered in time should things flourish or fall.

Within her life sparked again, not the dull-eyed Empress who worried for their people, but watching excitedly as Ibis calmed the puppies she herself was brewing. With a relieved smile she sat back after the initial excitement. Have you gotten used to their shuffling yet? I find myself surprised every time.

And there it was, Ibis more news to share. Really? That's fabulous news! I'm happy for you both, yes, a wedding will be nice. To bring everyone together in celebration. Behind her tail drummed happily against the ground. Another unison and Akavir and Ibis were such a couple pair, they truly did seem to love each other despite it being such a short time that they had met. For the children, this was nothing but fantastic news.

I assume after the puppies are born, yes?
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread