Whitefish River The Countdown Starts
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I'm so excited! Collision was a rather stoic man, even since the beginning. Something that didn't bother the young Empress at all even if she felt like she might be talking her ear off. You are right Collision. Not to mention wise too, his calm demeanour was perfect in balancing out her own chaos, like yin and yang just like the fish pieces who watch over her even now. This is just a little vacation~ A little TLC. Softly bumping shoulders with him in a playful gesture, after he nosed hers; her eyes focused on an oncoming Ira and once again, she lit up at the sight. An immediate shift like a child at a candy store.

Ira's concerned face and words didn't sway her this way. The plush banner behind her bouncing in being greeted by the roan woman, so round and plump too - it really did suit her. Mhm. But again, as always, Ira was right in being concerned. Oh, if only she could tell her everything without causing a fuss, perhaps then she would understand. I'm not due for another week, I thought it would be nice to come see you and everyone else before I cannot for a while. It is only for a couple of days.

Leaning against Collision to bring some attention to him. This is Collision, he has been my guard this past month, and a close friend. I also wanted to show him around Kaistleoki.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
The Countdown Starts - by Reiko - May 22, 2020, 12:33 PM
RE: The Countdown Starts - by Collision - May 24, 2020, 09:22 PM
RE: The Countdown Starts - by Ira - May 25, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: The Countdown Starts - by Reiko - May 25, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: The Countdown Starts - by Collision - May 25, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: The Countdown Starts - by Ira - May 26, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: The Countdown Starts - by Reiko - June 03, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: The Countdown Starts - by Collision - June 08, 2020, 09:52 PM
RE: The Countdown Starts - by Ira - June 08, 2020, 10:24 PM