Stone Circle Just to see how far I'll go
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
He smiled at her greeting. It had almost been a year since he first found refuge here, and yet he was only now becoming comfortable enough to share his emotions with others aside from Nanook. He approached a little closer, completely oblivious to her growing form. But he did notice her lack of enthusiasm. The young lady he was used to was a bubbly one, always with a smile on her lips. While she was smiling, her gaze easily found her feet. Curious, and slightly worried, Siarut took a moment to think about what to say.

"We did." He confirmed his smile growing at the mention of his children, already so proud. "Three boys and a girl." With a slightly bashful glance toward his paws, he shook his own swelling delight away to focus on the friend before him. "It's been almost a week, I'm sure Nanook would welcome a visit from her niece." He had seen Valette approaching the den as he was leaving, and he knew Nanook adored Arlette. Siarut knew family visitations would be welcome.

"I am well. Tired. But well." With the newborns there was never much sleep to be had. But Siarut wouldn't change anything for the world. He got lost in thought for a moment, letting silence fall between them. But he was reminded in the silence, that Arlette was usually much more energetic then this. So he ventured out of his comfort zone, clearing his throat slightly and taking a rather awkward seat. "Are you alright Arlette?" He wasn't outwardly the most carrying, but he did care deeply, much more deeply then he could ever admit. But he was a truly empathetic soul, and he wondered if it was time to show his family that. For he realized at the moment, they were his family. Not all related by blood, but all related by soul.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
Just to see how far I'll go - by Arlette - May 23, 2020, 09:37 AM
RE: Just to see how far I'll go - by Siarut - May 23, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: Just to see how far I'll go - by Arlette - May 23, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Just to see how far I'll go - by Siarut - May 23, 2020, 02:34 PM
RE: Just to see how far I'll go - by Arlette - May 23, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: Just to see how far I'll go - by Siarut - May 23, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: Just to see how far I'll go - by Arlette - May 24, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: Just to see how far I'll go - by Siarut - May 24, 2020, 01:35 PM