Whitefish River Now I know I'm falling in deep
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I see. It would make sense, a child to fear for their parents replacing them with the newer, younger model and not loving them anymore. That was reasonable, she supposed having lost them after being her parent's only litter before passing would make such a thought something she never feared, instead, she lost them entirely instead of just their affections. Now she wondered... was it any different?

I assume they all eventually want to see the world beyond a pack's borders. We can only hope they will come back one day. No matter the day, it must always feel too soon for them to leave and see the world as it is. It is also such a big and scary one out there too, vicious individuals, those who care very little for others. Perhaps that is what Reiko feared the most now, to have them all experience the same, if not worse pain than she had recently. Safe and sound of course. After the whole thought process, she simply had to add that last bit on.

Speedy was comforting, as usual, her calm presence made it easy to spill the beans as they say and open up just enough to speak of the turmoil back home. He already has. At least to herself so far, it wouldn't be until next week that the woman would learn of all the other things and witness his violence as others would to another than just herself. If I oppose him. I'm afraid he would do the same to others. I had to leave for some peace without his presence lurking around every corner.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - May 26, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - May 26, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Hotaru - May 26, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - May 26, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - May 28, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - May 28, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - June 05, 2020, 05:18 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - June 09, 2020, 10:49 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - June 17, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - June 22, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - June 23, 2020, 01:21 PM