Whitefish River I try to hide it, but I know that it's gonna show
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy picked up the rabbit and quietly padded inside the den, setting the food down near Ira and looking over the Constables children with smile. So far, they all seemed okay and so did Ira, which was a huge relief to the healer. She looked back to Ira. I brought you some breakfast, she said first, nosing the rabbit closer. Then she carefully took a seat. She tried to sit as often as she could these days. How are you feeling today? she asked, unable to completely keep the concerned frown from twisting her expression. She knew Ira was strong and capable, but she couldn't erase the image of her after she had given birth, and she couldn't forget how sick with worry she had been. It was all part of being a healer, but when it was wolves who were important to you, it was harder to compartmentalize things. So until she was absolutely certain that her leader was okay, she would continue to worry and check in.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I try to hide it, but I know that it's gonna show - by Speedy - May 31, 2020, 11:28 AM