Northstar Vale Let My Body Do Me Right
Private 
for any of the fam! @Takeshi @Reiko @Haruki @Sumi @Hime takes place on the 5th

The days that had passed since the young Princess was carried to the top of the mountain were eventless, or at least to Hotaru. Still unable to hear the world around her, she found peace once more as soon as she adjusted to her new den. It wouldn't be too hard luckily, almost everything was the same except one more body had been added to her little world. That was acceptable. The girl's days were filled with the same routine, eat, sleep, cry when she was disturbed by any of the bodies around her and repeat.

Today was different though, for the first time in the girl's life light had been introduced and suddenly her small world wasn't so small anymore. Blue eyes squinted as she tried to adjust to the sudden change, it was different and as such the starts of a whimper arose in her throat. The world was still blurry to her undeveloped eyes, but she could make out the blobs of white around her and the much larger blob that she would soon learn to know as her mother. What seemed to interest her more though was the bright light that filtered into the den.

Hotaru squirmed her way out from the pile of her siblings giving a few faithful scoots to try and get a better look. All her life all she had known was darkness, it was a revelation to even see the other bodies in the room, but that at least made an inkling of sense to the girl. The light had no explanation. Deciding that her scoots were not giving her the desired outcome, Hotaru pushed herself up, her front half first slowly followed by her rear. The girl's legs wobbled as she tried to keep her balance and as soon as she raised a paw to move closer she tumbled over drawing out a loud cry.
#DDA0DD speech, #66cc00 singing, pawprint, Hotaru's Playlist  4/5* 4/5*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Let My Body Do Me Right - by Hotaru - June 03, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: Let My Body Do Me Right - by Reiko - June 05, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: Let My Body Do Me Right - by Hotaru - June 05, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: Let My Body Do Me Right - by Reiko - June 10, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: Let My Body Do Me Right - by Hotaru - June 10, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: Let My Body Do Me Right - by Reiko - June 17, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: Let My Body Do Me Right - by Hotaru - June 17, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: Let My Body Do Me Right - by Reiko - June 17, 2020, 05:21 PM
RE: Let My Body Do Me Right - by Hotaru - June 17, 2020, 06:16 PM
RE: Let My Body Do Me Right - by Reiko - June 25, 2020, 07:11 AM