Northstar Vale And when I came to, I had an epiphery.
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
It wasn't long before a soft, rhythmic vibration pulled her from sleep. It was only partially at first, as if the feeling was part of her dream, and the tiny girl twitched a few times against where she was tucked against her mother. But as the feeling continued, Arielle was brought fully from her slumber. She lifted her head from where it was buried in Ibis' soft fur and moved it slowly back and forth as if searching for the source. 

But she knew where it was coming from, she just didn't quite understand it at first. The feeling wasn't upsetting or painful, it was actually the opposite; it felt comforting and reassuring, like it was more proof of her mother's existence when she couldn't see or hear her. She scooted some, pressing her body as much against her mother as she could, letting the vibrations settled over her. A big yawn parted her lips as she settled again, and as Ibis drifted off to sleep so did her daughter, her tiny paw reaching out towards her sister.
Messages In This Thread
And when I came to, I had an epiphery. - by Lilitu - June 14, 2020, 12:53 PM
RE: And when I came to, I had an epiphery. - by Lilitu - June 22, 2020, 05:46 PM
RE: And when I came to, I had an epiphery. - by Arielle - June 30, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: And when I came to, I had an epiphery. - by Lilitu - July 19, 2020, 11:38 AM