Northstar Vale I want to drive away with you.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Feel free to skip me!

It had been just over a week since her girls had arrived and Ibis was growing more protective every day, not letting anyone visit except for @Akavir - and even then, she would hide @Arielle and @Lilitu from view, coveting them, afraid that they would vanish from her life. At some point while she slept her fiance and his brother @Viinturuth extracted the lost children from around her.

The entire affair had left Ibis in a state of overwhelming dread. She was oblivious to the general upheavals within the empire, the health of their Empress, the loss of their medic Awenfen and the demotion of the loyal few who remained. Her entire focus was on her twin girls, they were everything. When she slept it was only to have nightmares and so Ibis forced herself to stay awake for longer and longer periods. She ate like her namesake, picking at what was offered, but often leaving her meals to spoil. Gradually her pregnancy body began to lose its heft.

But when her girls were awake and crowing with life, singing in Lilitu's case or murmuring with little squeals in Arielle's, all was right in the world.
Messages In This Thread
I want to drive away with you. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 22, 2020, 10:55 AM
RE: I want to drive away with you. - by Lilitu - June 22, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: I want to drive away with you. - by Arielle - June 26, 2020, 09:09 PM
RE: I want to drive away with you. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 29, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: I want to drive away with you. - by Lilitu - June 29, 2020, 06:26 PM
RE: I want to drive away with you. - by Arielle - June 30, 2020, 10:27 PM
RE: I want to drive away with you. - by Ibis (Ghost) - July 04, 2020, 01:45 AM