Northstar Vale I want to drive away with you.
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
Arielle's little world was perfect. She ate when she was hungry and slept when she was tired and there was no shortage of warmth or snuggles. He mother and her sister were always there for her to nuzzle into whenever she was feeling cold or in need of attention. 

Her belly was full to almost bursting point before she realized her sibling's warmth was gone from her side; the place where she had been was now alarmingly cold. She released her mother and lifted her head back before moving it from side to side, searching for something that would tell her which direction to scoot. Unfortunately, she still only saw darkness and she felt nothing of her sister's presence in the immediate area. 

With a few quiet squeaks, Arielle scooted against her mother, nosing along her side to find her favorite spot. She was easy to please, so when she realized she had no idea where her sibling was, she settled for her other source of warmth and comfort. When she found it and snuggled up into her mom's fur, her nose brushed the tiny foot of her sister. With another small squeak, she wriggled her way over and curled up beside her before burying her face in the fur of mom's chest. Wrapped in the warmth of her family and with a full belly, sleep came quickly and easily.
Messages In This Thread
I want to drive away with you. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 22, 2020, 10:55 AM
RE: I want to drive away with you. - by Lilitu - June 22, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: I want to drive away with you. - by Arielle - June 26, 2020, 09:09 PM
RE: I want to drive away with you. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 29, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: I want to drive away with you. - by Lilitu - June 29, 2020, 06:26 PM
RE: I want to drive away with you. - by Arielle - June 30, 2020, 10:27 PM
RE: I want to drive away with you. - by Ibis (Ghost) - July 04, 2020, 01:45 AM