Northstar Vale If I ever were to lose you, I'd surely lose myself.
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
It wasn't a sound that had woken her, as she had yet to be blessed with the opening of her own ears; instead, it was the smell of someone different that pulled her from sleep. She was sprawled out on her back, pressed against her mother's side, her other side oddly colder than it had been before when her father had been pressed to her other side. But she had remained in a deep sleep, even when Ibis began to shift, that was until the scent mingled with her dream and then finally coaxed into the real world. 

Arielle woke with a yawn and with somewhat of a struggle, rolled over. The strange scent surrounded them, and she scooted against her mom towards it. She was not as bold as her sister, though, and she stopped once she had scaled over Ibis' leg and was settled against her chest—very much a mama's girl, which would only become more apparent as she grew. She couldn't deny her curiosity, though, so as she was tucked safely against her mother, she continued to sniff the air in the visitor's direction, attempting to learn more of them that way.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I ever were to lose you, I'd surely lose myself. - by Arielle - June 30, 2020, 10:42 PM