Hushed Willows the ocean takes my fear away
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
There was a mutual attraction, but the fae feared it was too late. Her heart had been stolen by a poisonously charming mouse, before she could even begin to think of girls as romantic partners. It wasn't the way she was raised - her mother had told her she was made to please a man, and that all else would be frowned upon - and even then, when they discovered the small fae was unlike the other Meloniis, they decided she was not even fit to do that either. No man could ever want her, for she was weak and small and not connected to the Gods they hailed. They were wrong, of course, but something like that stuck to your thoughts like old gum under a school table.

Ah, yes, Huā! She sung - how could she have forgotten such a spirit? She'd been the first to ever compliment her outward appearance - a comment she probably should have heard way earlier by the one who called herself her mother.

She smiled proudly, surprised Aoibh had listened to her, glad that Huā had gotten what she'd always wished for and humbled by the notion of an alliance and the assumption she led her pack already, yet alarmed by these "danger people" the sea wolf spoke of. That does sound enticing - and I'd love to see your island one day as your ally. Do you, by any chance, know of the Empire in the midst of the mountains near here? She replied excitedly.
Messages In This Thread
the ocean takes my fear away - by Huā - June 29, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: the ocean takes my fear away - by Lumiya - July 01, 2020, 06:37 AM
RE: the ocean takes my fear away - by Huā - July 01, 2020, 12:30 PM
RE: the ocean takes my fear away - by Lumiya - July 01, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: the ocean takes my fear away - by Huā - July 01, 2020, 03:54 PM
RE: the ocean takes my fear away - by Lumiya - July 02, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: the ocean takes my fear away - by Huā - July 02, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: the ocean takes my fear away - by Lumiya - July 03, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: the ocean takes my fear away - by Huā - July 03, 2020, 08:14 PM
RE: the ocean takes my fear away - by Lumiya - July 05, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: the ocean takes my fear away - by Huā - July 05, 2020, 04:55 PM