Northstar Vale If only, if only
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Collision would waste no time in coming to Hiromi. His words to Reiko were clean cut and dry. Presently the side of him that rallied for her and wished her well-being was quelled with worry for Hiromi. He didn't want her doing anything stupid with this time alone. He didn't want her to be alone. And she wouldn't be. @Vespera and himself would care for her. endlessly. He hoped the news that he brought for the pale woman would bring her back to life. He hoped it would give her some reason to try and to forgive him for the lies he spit. he hoped she would understand that to rebuild he needed to demolish. 

She stands broken and Collision wishes to collect the pieces as he comes to her. He wants to put her back together again. His head swivels around and he studies their location ensuring that they are alone and not to be bothered. The secret...needed to be held until Yuudai could return and smack the emperor down. He would. Simply: It was not his time before. 

"Hiromi," Collision breathes a greeting to her and he offers her the slightest of smiles. He doesn't need to ask how she is. Surely she is too devastated with present news weighing on her head, "I need to apologize to you," His eyes lock into her and he stands a fair distance away from her, but close enough that should she wish to knock some sense into him she could. He had done something for the greater good. The road to hell was often paved with good intention, "Your husband lives. I had to lie. I needed them to see you hurt,"
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
If only, if only - by Hiromi - June 30, 2020, 06:03 PM
RE: If only, if only - by Collision - June 30, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: If only, if only - by Hiromi - June 30, 2020, 08:34 PM
RE: If only, if only - by Collision - June 30, 2020, 08:54 PM
RE: If only, if only - by Hiromi - July 04, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: If only, if only - by Collision - July 05, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: If only, if only - by Hiromi - August 18, 2020, 06:23 AM
RE: If only, if only - by Collision - September 15, 2020, 10:50 AM