Northstar Vale It's just a lightyear and a day
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The Empire is a place of new beginning. her answer was simple, it was the first reason why she gave him the chance, the beginning of it all. Without being certain if he had changed or not, I couldn't deny him outright without breaking our own beliefs, what we built this place to be. Ultimately, she was stuck between a rock and a hard place. What if he was a changed man? What if he truly did want to bury the hatchet between himself and everyone else since their childhood? 

Listening to Vespera's long-winded explanation Reiko came to a conclusion. The dark woman wasn't wrong in her thoughts, however... As Reiko turned her gaze back onto the violet orbs of Vespera's gaze, hardening, nearly soulless in their utter defeat in all of this. Turning to give Vespera her whole attention, facing the Duchess now face to face. That wasn't my question. She corrected it in the end.

I asked if we would have been murderers in your eyes, if you would believe to feel safe here if we had gone through it. If I had chosen to murder Takeshi, someone you knew no better than Yuudai or me at the time it would have been done. Sharply she inhales, feeling every emotion rise up again, while her core quivers and blood oozes from the still open wounds as her heart pounds wildly within her chest as the thoughts that invaded every space within her mind were near maddening.

I loved Yuudai, and my love for him is what angered that man. That pushed him to rape me, to claim what was his, and Yuudai chose Hiromi all the while it was happening. I tried to let him go so he can be happy with her, so he can be safe while Takeshi had what he desired enough so that he would take it forcefully. Lips quivered as the memories of that day flooded back. and that idiot had to speak up and make it all for nothing! Finally, she broke as a warm tear rolled down her cheek, her body shuddering under the weight of it all.

I don't need moral philosophies.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
It's just a lightyear and a day - by Reiko - July 04, 2020, 09:36 PM
RE: It's just a lightyear and a day - by Vespera - July 04, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: It's just a lightyear and a day - by Reiko - July 04, 2020, 10:12 PM
RE: It's just a lightyear and a day - by Vespera - July 04, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: It's just a lightyear and a day - by Reiko - July 04, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: It's just a lightyear and a day - by Vespera - July 05, 2020, 12:11 AM
RE: It's just a lightyear and a day - by Reiko - July 05, 2020, 12:36 AM
RE: It's just a lightyear and a day - by Vespera - July 05, 2020, 02:06 AM
RE: It's just a lightyear and a day - by Reiko - July 05, 2020, 10:46 AM
RE: It's just a lightyear and a day - by Vespera - July 05, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: It's just a lightyear and a day - by Reiko - July 05, 2020, 02:25 PM