Northstar Vale The woodpecker sighs
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Hiromi's touch was comforting, oh how she missed all of this, fear still gripped her to think that Takeshi was looming somewhere close by. Watching, enjoying the sight as she was certain he did. She hated what he had done, all of it, and the stuff she didn't know about. Did she even want to know of all the disgusting things he had done since his presence here? Would it simply shatter the Empress further than the news already had?

Never the less, she sighed a breath of relief at the touch and smiled at the child she brought. The little prince made between Hiromi and Yuudai, she envied it all and loved it all the same. She coveted them both for so long, even more so with their reunion and the attempts to keep them safe had all failed. Why... why didn't you tell me what he did Hiromi? With the thoughts, she had to ask.

Call it selfish, I would have done so many different things. If she didn't think she was holding the burden alone, that the tyrant's wrath was solely on her and thus everyone else was living their dreams. I'm sorry. She would have been better, a better leader, a better friend.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
The woodpecker sighs - by Hiromi - July 05, 2020, 08:56 PM
RE: The woodpecker sighs - by Kazuhiko - July 05, 2020, 08:57 PM
RE: The woodpecker sighs - by Reiko - July 06, 2020, 07:26 AM
RE: The woodpecker sighs - by Hiromi - July 20, 2020, 02:20 AM
RE: The woodpecker sighs - by Kazuhiko - July 20, 2020, 02:23 AM
RE: The woodpecker sighs - by Reiko - July 22, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: The woodpecker sighs - by Hiromi - August 03, 2020, 11:12 PM