Stone Circle pushed in the river, i swim
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
Kallik had certainly learned his lesson. He wasn't going to wander from the den for a very long time, the memory of what happened last time still shooting fresh terror through his chest. There had been a long period of time, during the commotion, that he feared his dad and Valette would disappear as his mother had, and that was not something he was likely to forget anytime soon. If he went too far from the den, bad things might happen. 

He was still curious, though, despite the recent trauma, and so when some of the white fuzz landed on his paw where he was laying in the den entrance, he peered outside with interest. He knew his sister had wandered outside—he had watched her, but he hadn't been very interested in following at first. Instead the little bear had been staring solemnly at his father, wondering if he was still angry with him. But the fuzz—that had pulled his attention away from dad and now he lowered his nose to the weird stuff. He sniffed it a few times and then swiped his tongue across his paw to taste it; it tasted like nothing. But now he wanted to see what else Taktuq was up to, so he rose from the ground and trotted over, sitting next to her with an expectant look. What next?
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
pushed in the river, i swim - by Taktuq - July 07, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: pushed in the river, i swim - by Kallik - July 08, 2020, 01:05 PM
RE: pushed in the river, i swim - by Taktuq - July 15, 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: pushed in the river, i swim - by Kallik - July 18, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: pushed in the river, i swim - by Taktuq - July 28, 2020, 07:49 PM